Friday, October 22, 2010

Let's go to 上海轻纺市场 !

I went to 上海轻纺市场 in the morning by a taxi.
Actually, it is a kind of highlight of my travel.

The market established in 1994 is a very very deep local market.
I guess there are few tourists in the market.
However, I really wanted to go there for the interesting experience.

It is the only market for both whole China and the overseas markets that the Shanghai Municipal Government permits to wholesale the light spinning and weaving products.
We entered the market from the fifth gate.

Because of very huge, you had better ask the place to a security.

Finally, we arrived there.
I tried to order a silk futon in the local market though I can't speak any Chinese.
Of course, they don't speak any English.
However, I'm convinced that our mind was one at that time.

She is measuring the silk weight.

It looks so soft.

This weight is for the Queen size.

The staffs thinly extends silk and it goes repeatedly.

The staffs are skillful.

Wow!
It looks like a huge cotton (actually,silk) candy.

After that, they cover the cotton candy and stitch it.

Done!
They fold it small and beautifully.

It was so exciting!
I love it.



桐郷人家 @ 上海轻纺市场
Tel : 135-8563-9239
Add : 上海市軽紡市場2区1階1023 (Enter from the fifth gate, and go to the back of the left side.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...